Most pest control companies operate under a set of professional guidelines that are referred to as Integrated Pest Management (IPM) or Integrated Pest Control (IPC). This is a broad-based approach that makes use of environmentally-safe pest control practices.
The IPM/IPC standard involves 7 standard steps that are used to deal with pest problems. They are:
Step 1: Planning and inspection
Step 2: Identifying the type of pest
Step 3: Selecting the right pest treatment
Step 4: Pest management and extermination
Step 5: Monitoring
Step 6: Analysis
Step 7: Record keeping and communication
While these standards are good, we felt that we could do better. That’s why we developed our own system….
Pestify’s Higher Standard 10-Stage Customized Pest Management Plan
- JUSTIFY – To justify the type of equipment and number of each type to use we inspect your facility to determine pest activity, entry points, food and water sources and pest zones.
- VERIFY– We verify current and potential problems areas including the operations and people traffic.
- IDENTIFY– We will identify your major existing pests or threats to prevent or control the problem
- MODIFY– Modify treatment strategies to the needs of each customer by staying abreast of problems specific to each business
- FORTIFY – We will work with you to fortify your sanitation regime schedule so as to reduce factors that could cause pest populations multiplying
- NULLIFY – Eliminate/Reduce pest populations using chemical and non chemical methods
- QUANTIFY– Determine the monitoring needed based on pest findings
- CLASSIFY – The number of treatments, type and frequency will depend on the level of infestation
- CERTIFY – Reporting of pest sightings and documentation of chemicals used in each facility for managers and public health inspection auditors
- SATISFY– Satisfaction:Going Above and Beyond. Our customers matter to us, and giving them a pest free environment is our job. We offer a pest-free guarantee. If pests show up again after we have treated your facility, we will return to re-treat your business at no additional cost to you.